Curcumin 60 caps
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa)
[Standardized to min. 95% Curcuminoids (630 mg) (including
Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin)]
|*Daily Value not established.|
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily, preferably with food. Consider taking these other NOW products: Glucosamine & Chondriotin, Nattokinase and CoQ10.
Cellulose (capsule), silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- For adults only.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition, or have any history of liver, gall bladder, or gastrointestinal problems.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not eat freshness packet.
- Keep in bottle.
NOW FOODS CURCUMIN 60 CAPS
- Free Radical Scavenger
- From Turmeric Root Extract
- Helps Maintain Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Joints
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
Curcumin is the major component of Turmeric (Curcuma longa). Extensive scientific research on Curcumin has demonstrated that is has potent free radical scavenging properties. Through this and other mechanisms, Curcumin may support colon health, promote join comfort, support healthy neurological function, and help to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.