Greens pH-7 330g
- Container Size: 330 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 160 kJ / 38 kcal
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8 g
- Of which sugars: 2 g
- Fat: 0.33 gSodium: 21.34 mg
- of which saturates: 0.08 g
- Dietary Fibre: 1.5 g
- Vitamin C: 60.5 mg
- Copper: 0.193 mg
Ingredients (based on Pomegranate flavour)
- Spirulina (24.46%), Soy lecithin, Apple Fibre (6.35%), Barley Grass, Wheat grass (6.35%), Oat fibre, Alfalfa grass (5.29%), Chlorella (4.15%), Soya sprout, Acerola Berry (2.01%), Stevia, Red Beetroot, Pomegranate (0.69%), Ginseng, Carrot, Tomato (0.34%), Astragalus root, Spinach leaf, Broccoli, Gingko Biloba, Green tea leaf, Grape seed, Elderberry (0.07%), Blueberry (0.07%), Flavouring
- Use up to 2 servings of Greens pH-7 daily to help assist with a healthy, balanced diet
- Add 1 scoop (1 scoop = 11g) into 250ml of water, juice or protein drink of your choice and shake for ten seconds
- Greens pH-7 can also be sprinkled onto food
PHD GREENS PH-7 330G
- Hugely Beneficial
- Superfood Blend
- Immune Support
- Contains Spirulina
- Boost Green Foods Intake
PhD Nutrition Greens is your healthiest shake yet. In fact, it’s a superfood shake.
Most people hate their fruit and veg so they avoid it. This shouldn’t happen as fruit and veg have so many health benefits that we just can’t dismiss.
The PhD Greens pH-7 formula contains Spirulina and Wheat Grass to provide naturally occurring chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Alongside fruit powders such as Acerola Berry, rich in Vitamin C.
PhD Greens pH-7 also benefits from the addition of Chlorella (Green Algae). As well as Green Vegetable extracts and Fruit extracts such as Pomegranate, Apple fibre, Tomato, Elderberry and Blueberry. Making it perfect for those on an alkaline diet.
With increasing acid-rich diets, fruits and vegetables are becoming ever more important to ensure a healthy diet and PhD superfood supplements are a great way to ensure a healthy dose of greens.
PhD Greens pH-7 features a special blend of superfoods including 22 whole foods, fruit extracts, vegetable extracts and fruit fibres. These nutrients help to lower blood acidity and can help to support and maintain the nervous and immune system.
PhD Greens offers a convenient way to ensure you get the healthy benefits from fruit and vegetable in a shake form.
PhD Nutrition Spirulina. Gram for gram, spirulina may literally be the single most nutritious food on the planet. It includes both omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. The quality of protein in spirulina is considered excellent comparted to eggs. It contains all amino acids our body requires.
Spirulina is also a fantastic source of antioxidants. This can help protect us from oxidative damage. Spirulina brings us a whole world of goodness.
Don’t miss out on Greens. If you don’t like to eat them, then drink them. It really doesn’t taste as bad as it sounds.
It comes in unflavoured or pomegranate.