Creatine Monohydrate 300g
Mammut recommends to take daily 6 g (= 1 level scoop) Mammut Creatine Monohydrate Powder with water or fruit juice. The positive effects of an additional creatine consumption appear after a daily consumption of 3 g per day. Supplementation does not replace training.
A high intensity training is required to use the creatines properties effectively. Creatine intake should only be taken for a few weeks in total. Creatine is only supposed to be consumed by adults who regularly practise physical activities.
- Do not exceed the indicated recommended daily dose!
- No substitute for a balanced and varied nutrition and a healthy living.
- Not to be stored in reach of children.
- Not recommended for children and adolescents.
- Supplementation does not replace training.
- A high intensity training is required to use the creatines properties effectively.
- Creatine is only supposed to be consumed by adults who regularly practise physical activities, after opening use up within 5 months.
- Keep the product closed in a dry place, protected from light and at room temperature up to 25 °C.
Mammut Creatine Monohydrat Powder, Nutritional supplement with creatin and magnesium.
MAMMUT CREATINE MONOHYDRATE 300G
- 5,1 g high-grade creatine per portion
- increases the physical performance during short term, high intensity exercise
- optimised with magnesium
- mixable with other products
Creatine Monohydrate Powder by Mammut contains high-grade creatine monohydrate. Since years the consumption of creatine is very common in the high-performance sport. The consumption of creatine leads to an increase of the physical performance during short term, high intensity exercise like sprinting.
Creatine is a substance which our body produces naturally itself. Creatine is built out of three amino acids in the liver. The body is not able to build methionine which is one of those amino acids. Our body takes methionine from nutrition.
Besides the bodys own production of creatine it takes a part from nutrition. Especially red meat contains this muscle booster.
After consumption our body converts creatine mainly into creatine phosphate (CP) and stores it in the muscles. CP increases the content of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which is the fuel for our muscles. ATP is normally used up very quickly.
It recovers within a short time of seconds or minutes during the recovery phase because of the interaction with CP.
Creatine is stored very quickly in muscle cells but is also relieved fast. A daily intake of 3 g of creatine leads to a balanced content in the muscles.
A common opinion how to use creatin is cure wise, meaning the regular intake of 4-6 weeks following with a break of 6 weeks. Furthermore, it is important to increase the consumption of liquid during the increased creatine intake.
To maintain and increase your muscles it is recommended to focus your nutrition on protein. Mammut Creatine Monohydrate Powder is perfect for mixing it with protein shakes.
While high grade training mainly minerals have to be supplied for example to keep up the normal function of muscles.
Therefore we optimised the Creatine Monohydrate Powder with magnesium. This contributes to the electrolyte balance and to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.